The 2014 Wingate Congress of Exercise and Sport Sciences
The Zinman College of Physical Education and Sport Sciences in conjunction with the Wingate Institute for Physical Education and Sport are proud to host
The 2014 Wingate Congress of Exercise and Sport Sciences,
scheduled to take place June 12-15, 2014 at The Zinman College, Israel.
The goal of the Congress is to bring together leading professionals and researchers in the field of exercise and sport sciences, in order to stimulate discussion on the latest innovations in these areas.
The Congress will focus on the following themes:
- Physical activity and Health management in a sedentary culture
- Elite Sport
- Health implication of ultra-sport
- New technologies assisting sports and exercise facilitation
- Physical activity and sports in children
- Female sports
- Economics and psychology of football
The Congress is sponsored by: